Thursday, August 30, 2007

Yam char at Old Town with zach and harto, my best friends...

Hello,everyone...I am so long didnt post my blog ady so today i am feel happy to wrote this blog to share with u all especially my good friends around me.......


Today i wake up at 10.20am then i go n take my bath...While i want go out to college then i saw harto and zach not yet went to college then i wait for them. Then i ask them want to go or not and they said today is the Merdeka Celebration so i oso didnt go to college lor....


Then i ask them wana go to Old Town to yam char or not and i said i treat they all...P/S..I treat them not becoz i wana anything and is becoz i am truly want treat them...



This is some picture taken at Old Town cafe....

This is my cute bro, Suharto and he is very helpful person... Mwh mwh mwh....

He is eating his old town butter and kaya roti....Delicious....

Beside i post this blog, I oso wana wish my friends foregive me and i hope that our friendship will be forever.... I am really to do anything to make u all foregive me...P/S but pls dont ask me something veryweird....Hehe....

4 comments:

groundgnomes said...

so bad lar...
y u al didn mention early
only 3 of us come 2 frkie claz...

*chan*

cicak_cobing said...

ok liew, if u wan berry 2 accept ur apology u can do something 4 her..

casanova! like da one u do at pulau tioman! muahahahaha!

liewkeeloon said...

To zach: Walau wei do wat casanoval and i am not understand wat u talking abt the thing....

To Chan: Good lah only u all three went for clas..... His class was very interesting wat....Hahaha.....

Strawberry ^ ^ said...

what is casanova???
pls la..how many times i hv 2 say??
i am not angry with him ok??
i am DISSAPOINTED ok??
bye ~