Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Revision at PJ New House~~~

Final exam is coming soon which is 4 more days to do my revision... Me n Suharto decided to come to PJ Milllenium to study for our final exam and we will be back on this saturday... I plan to do my own notes at here and then start to study to do my final exam. Although it is 2 subjects but it is quite tough especially TKM because it is a IT Management Paper. And somemore this time the ABE and TKM because i cannot get the tips for both of this papers. I feel sorry to ya yun because i cannot get the tips for her and i am hope i can get those tips but i don't know who is the lecturer who teaching this module.

Today we are fourth time eat at Piccadilly here and i had ate Belacan Siam Fried Rice and Suharto ate Chicken Fried Rice. It's quite nice and cheap. I like the foods here.

And after i eat, i am now doing my notes for ABE first then TKM. I hope i can finish doing all these notes by tomorrow so that i have time to go through and read my notes then i can remember the main points to pass in my final exam.

I don't want to write anymore because i am busy to do my notes.. If got anything just msn me....

See u guys next week.....


Have a nice day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

busy searching new taget at there.....bra told me one. haizzzz