Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Yam Char at SS2 Famous Mamak Store

Yesterday night I had a conversation with my friend, Sam and I ask her went to yam char then she said ok. Therefore, i asked Suharto, Chan and Zach whether want to follow or not? They said ok. So we change our clothes and wait Sam come to fetch us. After that, Sam missed call me said that she already reach Millennium Square and ask me to went down. After that we saw Sam at the car already then we went into her car and she said want to go to SS2 to yam char.

After 10 minutes, we reach SS2 ady but we cannot find a parking because there side really alot people and finally we found one parking space beside the road. Then we went down from the car and walked to the Mamak Stall and we saw that a lot people yam char at there. After we sit then we ordered our drinks and I ordered the Lychee Special and Sam ordered Mango Special. It was nice and the drinks also very big and it costs RM5 per cup. Then we chit chatting with each others. At the middle of our chit chatting, Zach send message to me and ask me to come out with the topics and talk with Sam while Chan and Suharto were taking me n Sam photo. Then, the time was past very fast and it came to almost 11pm and Sam had class on wed morning. Then, i ask her want to go back already or not? Then she said ok lor.

After i paid the money for the drinks, we got into the car and Sam fetch us went back and when reached at Millennium then i talked to Sam that asked her to drive carefully and give me a call or sms whn she reach at her house.

After we got out from her car, we saw Ya Yun, Bernie, SPY, Orange and Berry yam char-ing at Piccadilly then i went to sit with them and talk with them. Then after that Ya yun said she very tired then we went back to apartment and after not so long Sam sms me said that she already reach her house. Then i called her and after my handphone no credit then she called me back and we talk abt 19 mins. Then after that i slept already because i am not feeling well but today i am good already and i still had sore throat. Sam asked me to drink a lot of water because i got sore throat.

I thinks i update my blog until here 1st and will post an interesting blog in future.

5 comments:

liewkeeloon said...

I am happy yesterday went out yam char with Sam.

Anonymous said...

Haha...

suharto said...

"Sam asked me to drink a lot of water because i got sore throat"


ahem ahem..... budak care...

liewkeeloon said...

Well bro...


If u want i will help u next time as Chan gave the comment in ur blog. Hahaha....

groundgnomes said...

Oic...
Really happy!!
anyway thx 4 belanjar us...
Nxt time wan 2 Yam cha, tel us if u wan belanjar us again...
Juz kidding

*chan*